Summer at MMS
Children’s House Camp (3-6 years old)
The MMS community associates summer with imagination, exploration, and relaxation. For the young child (ages 3-6), we capture the essence of summer fun and learning through dancing, painting, sports, yoga, and tumbling activities. Children should relax and be creative!
Covid safety note: Campers will be split into groups of 12, so children are in self-contained pods. We will spend as much time outdoors as possible, and children and staff will be taking weekly saliva-based coronavirus tests.
Classes will adhere to similar Covid safety regulations in place this school year. Prior to each class, we ask families to fill out the following health screening.
The camp is open to current and incoming MMS students. Families in the neighborhood are welcome to inquire about space available. See our Community Guidelines for more information on our health and safety measures.
If you have any questions about our program, please email Maureen Aryee at email@example.com.
Half-Day: 9 am-12 pm
Full-Day: 9 am-3 pm
There are four week-long sessions, each one with an exciting theme:
- 6/14 -6/18 (Wellness, Mindfulness, and Belonging)
- 6/21-6/25 (Exploring Our City)
- 6/28- 7/2 (Olympic Week)
- 7/5-7/9 (Explore, Build, Create)
- All-Star Action with exciting games and exercises that fit the theme of the week
- Performing arts: Music, dancing, and playing music
- Crafts and Creations: Discover your inner artist based on the travel weekly themes
- Daily Montessori Lessons: An hour of Montessori class time with practical life, sensorial, language, and math works
- Scientific Exploration: Hands-on lab experiments and other STEAM activities
- Tech Time using Scratch Jr. to explore computer-based activities
Half Day: 9 am-12 pm ($575)
Full Day: 9 am-3 pm ($775)
Taleek “Coach T” Norman