Summer at MMS
Children’s House Camp (3-6 years old)
The MMS community associates summer with imagination, exploration, and relaxation. For the young child (ages 3-6), we capture the essence of summer fun and learning through dancing, painting, sports, yoga, and tumbling activities. Children should relax and be creative!
Covid safety note: The camp will only be open to current and incoming MMS students. Campers will be split into groups of 12, so children are in self-contained pods. We will spend as much time outdoors as possible, and children and staff will be taking weekly saliva-based coronavirus tests.
If you have any questions about our program, please email Maureen Aryee at email@example.com.
Half Day: 9 am-12 pm
Full Day: 9 am-3 pm
There are four week-long sessions, each one with an exciting theme:
- 6/14 -6/18 (Wellness, Mindfulness, and Belonging)
- 6/21-6/25 (Exploring Our City)
- 6/28- 7/2 (Olympic Week)
- 7/5-7/9 (Explore, Build, Create)
- All-Star Action with exciting games and exercises that fit the theme of the week
- Performing arts: Music, dancing, and playing music
- Crafts and Creations: Discover your inner artist based on the travel weekly themes
- Daily Montessori Lessons: An hour of Montessori class time with practical life, sensorial, language, and math works
- Scientific Exploration: Hands-on lab experiments and other STEAM activities
- Tech Time using Scratch Jr. to explore computer-based activities
Early bird pricing extends through April 5.
Half Day: 9 am-12 pm ($475 Early Bird; $575)
Full Day: 9 am-3 pm ($675 Early Bird; $775)
Taleek “Coach T” Norman