About Tuition Assistance at MMS
Metropolitan Montessori School strives to make our Montessori education available to the widest range of students, regardless of their financial circumstances. While we believe that a student’s family has the primary responsibility for financing education, families who demonstrate that their financial resources are insufficient to pay the full cost of tuition are eligible to apply for financial assistance. However, due to limited resources, not all financial assistance requests can always be funded.
Quick Facts about Tuition Assistance
- It is available beginning in Children’s House (Early Childhood)
- New students’ families should complete admissions and tuition assistance applications concurrently. The school application fee will be waived.
- To ensure objectivity, all applications are processed through Tuition Aid Data Service (TADS).
- It is granted based on applicants’ needs, total available funds, and the number of applicants.
- Funds are limited. Applicants whose needs cannot be met will be placed in a Tuition Assistance wait pool. The Tuition Assistance Committee will determine awards as funds become available.
- In separated or divorced families, both parents or guardians must submit applications.
- Families must reapply for every year in which aid is requested.
Tuition Assistance Deadlines
The deadline to submit tuition assistance applications for the 2021-21 school year is December 4, 2020.